Question - Can't add more than 2 thresholds to risk appetite

Hi all !

I’m trying to define a risk appetite using thresholds. I have a default threshold and have added 2 more thresholds. But when i try to add a third threshold, it seems to go allright when i click on the update button but when i go back to the risk appetite setting menu the third threshold has replaced the second one …
So for now i can’t add more than 2 thresholds …

Have you experienced such behaviour ? (i’m using last update)

Thank you very much !

Regards

hello lionel,

that is by design as thresholds are “two-dimensional” so you can represent things like this:

we dont support (not sure it exists) “three-dimensions” … you can read more about this on the risk documentation:

and then here

and on this forum: Features - Risk Management / Risk Appetite (planned for r46)

and at any of our online trainings (the next session isnt great for eu residents as its holidays here).

let me know if this helps

Hi!

I have had the same issue in the Community Edition - I have not yet installed the Enterprise version (I am new to Eramba). I think this is a bug - as I seem to recall from the docs that all combinations of likelihood/impact should be defined with what color they have. To me it is only possible to add a default value (green of course…) and one more level (like high/high) - but then I do not get any other value. Adding this directly in the database solves this, and is probably faster than adding 16 values in the interface. Or I might have misunderstood this feature completely.

hello - yes, it was a bug but fixed some time ago (not on community, just enterprise)

1 Like