Bug - BCP Audit Method and Success field content swapped

In Controls Catalogue > Business Continuity Plans

When viewing the text in the Audit Methodology and Audit Success Metric Criteria from the main BCP page, the text populated in the fields is swapped.

Note what is in the fields when editing the BCP

They’re swapped when viewing the plan from the main BCP page

Thank you for the feedback!
It should be fixed for release 64!

Internal reference: https://github.com/eramba/eramba_v2/issues/1392

Kristijan

Hi.

Is this working correctly in the current version? It seems that it’s still bugged, I see this in the demo environment:

Thank you in advance.

You should be able to rearrange the column order in the current version with some drag and drop action… Can you see if that will work?

Hi, thank you for your answer.

I don’t think the problem is the position of the field. Either way, I’ve tried swapping them but the information is the same, maybe I haven’t understood you correctly.

EDIT: I’m sorry, I mixed up the sections. My problem is the Audit Methodology and Audit Metric Success Criteria in the BCP section and the translation of this two fields into the BCP Audit section.

I think it should be:
Audit Methodology = Audit Metric
Audit Success Metric Criteria = Metric Success Criteria

But it is doing:
Audit Methodology = Metric Success Criteria
Audit Success Metric Criteria = Audit Metric

I think I see what you mean now →

On the Controls catalog page, it uses different header titles for the content than the Audit page, but the data is likely mapped to the same field.

How I would personally solve it is I would pick the one I want to change (Assuming you’re on Enterprise), and customize the name of that field to match the one on the other screen. (Click Customization on the screen that hosts the fields you want.) I just tinkered with it in the Enterprise Demo and it appears to have sorted itself out fine with that adjustment.

That makes sense, thank you!