Feature - Quick Add option on the forms

I believe we used to be able to add internal controls directly from the compliance analysis screen. However, I do not seem to be able to do that any longer. Perhaps this was lost in the 2.x update (?). Now, when I am performing a compliance analysis, I cannot add a “missing” control.

Being able to do this would make the workflow MUCH easier. During an initial build out, you basically have to have 2 tabs open and constantly switch back (which also doesn’t really work because newly added controls won’t be available for mapping to the compliance item due to caching, I think). With this feature, a user would be able to build out their control library directly referencing PCI/CIS, for example.

yes, we call those quick add buttons and they are randomly enabled on forms, i think we could with one piece of code enable them automatically on all forms.

int ref: https://github.com/eramba/eramba_v2/issues/2313

Thanks… I cannot see the git reference. Any idea on when this might be added?

Its an internal reference, only core members have access to github. you can anyway see on the roadmap (look at the issue id) where it sits on our plans. right now is on the long term roadmap, meaning not urgent.