Feature - Reporting grouped by asset and restricted to one business unit

Hi,

Two feature requests for reporting:

1. Is it possible to have a report in the risk management section that shows all risk for a given asset? So if several risks are related to one asset, the report can put the asset as identifier and show the related risks to the asset. It would like a SQL Query that groups by asset.
  2. Is it possible to have the possibility to restrict the predefined section reporting templates to one business unit? So currently the templates like “Risk Matrix”, “Risk Score and Residual over time” or “Risks by Treatment Option” use all available data. So if a Business Unit only wants to “their” Risk Matrix or Risk Score and Residual over time, it is not possible. Maybe there is a way to put an option in the reporting template that restricts the data to 1 business unit (similar to the Asset Risks Management module that only shows the risks, that I or my business unit own)

Thanks

hello!

we discussed this , but i have some doubt now :slight_smile:

Is it possible to have a report in the risk management section that shows all risk for a given asset? So if several risks are related to one asset, the report can put the asset as identifier and show the related risks to the asset. It would like a SQL Query that groups by asset.

using filters you can get all risks for a given asset (url against demo)

from the “asset” perspective, that means a filter that shows all assets and in the column next their name the risks asociated (the names) could be included on the filters.

in fact that is covered on the roadmap for short term:

can you confirm if this is correct? or you wanted a special chart?

Is it possible to have the possibility to restrict the predefined section reporting templates to one business unit? So currently the templates like “Risk Matrix”, “Risk Score and Residual over time” or “Risks by Treatment Option” use all available data. So if a Business Unit only wants to “their” Risk Matrix or Risk Score and Residual over time, it is not possible. Maybe there is a way to put an option in the reporting template that restricts the data to 1 business unit (similar to the Asset Risks Management module that only shows the risks, that I or my business unit own)

not now, we will expand reports to the “Organsation” section in the future and you will be able to pull things from that perspective.

ref: https://github.com/eramba/eramba_v2/issues/1899 (this is long term for the time being)

Regarding to chart: is kind of correct :slight_smile:

So using the filter, we are only to display one asset. But our idea was to see what risks asset 1 has and what risks asset 2 and so on without creating different filters for all the assets we have.

ok - think we get it, in terms of charts what chart would show the issue best for you?

we tend to use this chart library: https://ecomfe.github.io/echarts-examples/public/index.html

I think this one would fit: https://ecomfe.github.io/echarts-examples/public/editor.html?c=tree-legend

So the 1st tier would be the BU, the 2nd tier would be the related assets and the 3rd tier the related risks. And below the first graph, another BU with its assets and risks.

Another good option would be to have this in a table form. So 1st column would be the BU, 2nd column the related assets and the 3rd the related risks.

This chart would fit best to the Organisation / BU section rather than the Risk section , the problem with this type of chart is that if you have many assets then it expands indefinitely vertically and breaks up everything.

Let us think a little bit how to show this and we’ll come back to it

We may have some resources here to help you to create this reports. If possible, can you grant us access to the github repo? Maybe we can work together on this one.