Problems after upgrading to e2.20.7

I upgraded one of your VMs which was based un Ubuntu 16.04 to Ubuntu 20.04.
System health was showing completely green.

I attempted to upgrade from e2.20.6 to App Version: e2.20.7

now my Eramba installation shows as App Version: e2.20.7 | DB Schema Version: e2.20.7
and the following issue in the health section:

I am not sure how to proceed as that was a test done three years ago and can be found inside the 3rd Party Risks => Trash.

@j.meyer

Unfortunately, you have to put the item back from the trash, do the classification and then delete it again.

Got this warning when restoring:

Did that, all health checks are green now. Waiting for the v3 updates to show up in eramba.

They will not show up, you have to do the migration: Eramba_v3 Migration Procedure

1 Like

found those and emailed you already.

Following the migration instructions, I ended up on 3.0.6

App Version: e3.0.6 | DB Schema Version: e3.0.6

the only 1 red item in the health checks is the hourly cron which obviously hasn’t been running since the instructions say to disable the cron jobs.

trying to get to 3.1.0 with:

root@eramba:/var/www/html/eramba_v2/app/upgrade# bin/cake update --from-package=/root/e3.1.0.tar

You are trying to update from version e3.0.6 to e3.1.0, are you sure you want to proceed? (Y/N)                                                                                      
> y                                                                                                                                                                                  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                      
Starting update process ...                                                                                                                                                          
2022-05-27 15:59:27 Info: Preparing next update ...                                                                                                                                  
Preparing next update ...                                                                                                                                                            
2022-05-27 15:59:27 Info: Deleting working folder ...                                                                                                                                
Deleting working folder ...                                                                                                                                                          
2022-05-27 15:59:28 Info: Since there seem to be system errors (on the linux system were this eramba runs) we cant let you update the system. Visit the System Health page check in <a href="/settings">Settings</a> for details on what could be wrong.                                                                                                                  
Since there seem to be system errors (on the linux system were this eramba runs) we cant let you update the system. Visit the System Health page check in <a href="/settings">Settings</a> for details on what could be wrong.                                                                                                                                            
Notice Error: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool                                                                                                                    
In [/var/www/html/eramba_v2/app/upgrade/src/Lib/AutoUpdateLib.php, line 370]

Next, I manually ran the hourly cron, and now it seems to work to get to e3.1.0

from e3.3.2 to e3.4.0 I got this error:

Running database migrations ...                                                                                                                                                      
Mapping.MappingRelations table does not have `AccessControl.Visualisation` behavior enabled, skip creating `visualisation_settings` record.                                          
VendorAssessments.VendorAssessmentQuestionnaires table does not have `AccessControl.Visualisation` behavior enabled, skip creating `visualisation_settings` record.                  
VendorAssessments.VendorAssessmentQuestions table does not have `AccessControl.Visualisation` behavior enabled, skip creating `visualisation_settings` record.                       
VendorAssessments.VendorAssessmentSystemLogs table does not have `AccessControl.Visualisation` behavior enabled, skip creating `visualisation_settings` record.                      
AccountReviews.AccountReviewFeeds table does not have `AccessControl.Visualisation` behavior enabled, skip creating `visualisation_settings` record.                                 
AccountReviews.AccountReviewPullSystemLogs table does not have `AccessControl.Visualisation` behavior enabled, skip creating `visualisation_settings` record.                        
Settings table does not have `AccessControl.Visualisation` behavior enabled, skip creating `visualisation_settings` record.

apart from that, everything completed successfully.

How do you run the cron? You used old command?

0No, I had followed the instructions and disabled cron jobs. Like I said, everything finished successfully, I just posted the errors I got in-between. For information purposes only.