Question - Assets linked to Compliance Analysis

This is how to get the report:

And the question is, what “Compliance Package Chapter” is this referring to? Which “Compliance Package”? I have multiple packages. I can’t find one with this name. Why is it not showing more info like the compliance package chapter ID?

Also, where does it fetch this “compliance package chapter” from? All my compliance packages in eramba are in English, so where is it pulling this German term from?

@j.meyer

Take a look at Compliance Management → Compliance Packages → Compliance Package Items (top of page). You should see Chapter Name there that ties out to what you’re seeing in the report. If not, that’s above my pay grade around here!

I tried that already, thanks. Like I said, its weird, my compliance packages are all in English, only the content of my policies and controls is in German, hence I need to know where it pulls that data from.

I need to open this question again. I have meanwhile figured out which compliance package this was referring to but now that I have two linked, and I am wondering if it wouldn’t make sense to add some hint of which “compliance package” this “compliance package chapter” refers to. This would help all those who use eramba with multiple compliance packages.

this is very strange actually, today, you can not link assets with compliance package items (using compliance management /compliance analysis) , there is not a relationship.

we do not like linking assets to compliance stuff, so perhaps we removed that link under Compliance Analysis and did not update that chart. I’ll check later and update.

I went to Compliance Analysis, edited a compliance package and I can link it to an asset.

oh yes, we do not link assets to compliance and we therefore always hide it

then is likely the chart has something odd, we’ll check it.

1 Like

In this chart, we are missing the compliance package name in the list of related compliance chapters.
I created an issue which is part of the next release.

Int. ref.: https://github.com/eramba/eramba/issues/4090

Exactly. Seeing the compliance package name would make things easier.