Question - Compliance Item default status

It is confusing, that all compliance items have a status of “OK” as default after import of a new package. I think it should be some kind of “Not OK” if the strategy is “Compliant” and nothing more has been entered/linked to it, i.e. there are no controls, exceptions etc.
Do I understand something wrong here?

hello Mario,

in our experience dealing with thousands of users we can assure you everyone has a different opinion on pretty much anything :slight_smile:

since there is no setting to setup a default status what is now is what we can use - is unlikely statuses will become user configureable for quite a while…!

regards

Thanks for the quick reply. Although it doesn’t answer my question :frowning:

I try to formulate differently: How can I get the number of compliance items missing a control? I found an old post Question - calculation of "no controls" in Compliance Analysis Overview (fixed r34) on that but it seems that the “no controls” KPI has gone now.

KR Mario

:slight_smile:

you mean something like this?

url: https://demo-e.eramba.org/complianceManagements?advanced_filter=1&id__show=0&third_party__comp_type=5&third_party[0]=2&third_party__show=1&item_id__comp_type=3&item_id__show=1&item_name__comp_type=3&item_name__show=1&item_description__comp_type=3&item_description__show=0&package_id__comp_type=3&package_id__show=0&package_name__comp_type=3&package_name__show=0&package_description__comp_type=3&package_description__show=0&efficacy__comp_type=0&efficacy__show=0&project_id__comp_type=5&project_id__show=1&owner_id__comp_type=5&owner_id__show=1&description__comp_type=3&description__show=0&asset_id__comp_type=5&asset_id__show=1&compliance_treatment_strategy_id__comp_type=5&compliance_treatment_strategy_id__show=1&security_service_id__comp_type=10&security_service_id__show=1&security_policy_id__comp_type=5&security_policy_id__show=1&compliance_exception_id__comp_type=5&compliance_exception_id__show=1&risk_id__comp_type=5&risk_id__show=0&third_party_risk_id__comp_type=5&third_party_risk_id__show=0&business_continuity_id__comp_type=5&business_continuity_id__show=0&legal_id__comp_type=5&legal_id__show=0&compliance_analysis_finding_id__comp_type=5&compliance_analysis_finding_id__show=1&ObjectStatus_security_policy_expired_reviews__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_security_policy_expired_reviews__show=0&ObjectStatus_compliance_exception_expired__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_compliance_exception_expired__show=0&ObjectStatus_security_service_audits_last_not_passed__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_security_service_audits_last_not_passed__show=0&ObjectStatus_security_service_audits_last_missing__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_security_service_audits_last_missing__show=0&ObjectStatus_security_service_maintenances_last_missing__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_security_service_maintenances_last_missing__show=0&ObjectStatus_security_service_control_with_issues__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_security_service_control_with_issues__show=0&ObjectStatus_risk_expired_reviews__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_risk_expired_reviews__show=0&ObjectStatus_third_party_risk_expired_reviews__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_third_party_risk_expired_reviews__show=0&ObjectStatus_business_continuity_expired_reviews__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_business_continuity_expired_reviews__show=0&ObjectStatus_project_expired__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_project_expired__show=0&ObjectStatus_project_expired_tasks__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_project_expired_tasks__show=0&ObjectStatus_project_ongoing__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_project_ongoing__show=0&ObjectStatus_project_planned__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_project_planned__show=0&ObjectStatus_project_closed__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_project_closed__show=0&ObjectStatus_project_no_updates__comp_type=0&ObjectStatus_project_no_updates__show=0&created__comp_type=0&created__use_calendar=1&created__show=0&modified__comp_type=0&modified__use_calendar=1&modified__show=0&comment_message__comp_type=3&comment_message__show=0&last_comment__comp_type=0&last_comment__use_calendar=1&last_comment__show=0&attachment_filename__comp_type=3&attachment_filename__show=0&last_attachment__comp_type=0&last_attachment__use_calendar=1&last_attachment__show=0&_limit=-1&_order_column=id&_order_direction=ASC

Sort of. Is there a way to get that figure on the KPI Dashboard as a separate column?

Any saved filter on the system can be included on the dashboard, just save the filter and include a metric on the dashboard !