I have just done a fresh installation of Eramba and seems like it is not able to detect the default location of wkhtmltopdf tool. I checked it in the backend and the location is the same, ‘/usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf’. Tested the tool on the system and it seems to work fine but Eramba is not able to detect it.
“An error occurred while we tried to generate a test pdf - the configured path or the library is wrong, please review the installation.
We use third-party software (Wkhtmltopdf.org) to produce reports, please make sure you include the full path to the binary that software uses to generate PDF documents.”