Question - Filter by date shows also results from the past (closed)

I would like to create an overview about the audits in the next months.

Therefore I create a filter in Security Services by date like this:

As result I will also receive dates from the past as result:

To have this overview I import the csv file in excel and delete the dates from 2016 manually. A result without the old dates would avoid this manual work.

Maybe this was already identified with my last posting “Bug - Filter reverts to default value (target 27th Feb)”.

Hello Markus,

I’m not sure i understand what you mean by this:

To have this overview I import the csv file in excel and delete the dates from 2016 manually. A result without the old dates would avoid this manual work.

As for the filter, i tested and it works for me (almost!):

Step 1/

Make sure you filter by “Audits”. I think you did not follow this as I can see the output of our filter is different from mine.

Step 2/

Select the future date

Output:

I get the list of audits, what i did notice is that the “Fail” result is wrong, those audits are not started so there is no result. I’ll have our devs to have a look.

As for the report you did the other day, is not related (and is btw fixed and planned for a release this week).

Ahh ok. I tried to create the filter by date in the security control. There i received also audit dates from the past.
Now I know that it’s possible to select audits and then create a filter, everything is fine for me.
Thanks for your fast reply.

anytime - thanks for helping !