Bug - Failed controls in Compliance Dashboard (fixed r34)

Hi

In the Compliance Package overview it clearly states: Failed controls = 10% (4 items). But in the dashboard it shows 100% since a long time… Is there any reason for this deviation

Screenshot of the Package Analysis view:

Screenshot of the Compliance Report dashboard “failed controls”

I am seeing the same. Hoping for a bug fix.

This is a bug , dashboards will change drastically in the next couple of months. I’ll share a preview in a couple of weeks once we are done with the damn new workflows.

The draft explanation of the new dashboards:

The draft key performance indicators we have in mind:

Let me know if you have trouble visualising these two files.

https://github.com/kisero/eramba_v2/issues/554

Not sure if this is related or not, but I am seeing possibly a similar issue. The calendar shows that my control is missing audits and maintenances, and is not in production. See below:

However, I have completed all audits, the maintenances are NA, and the control is in production. See below:

Any ideas what’s going on here?

Thanks,

-Noah

Due for this week release:
https://github.com/kisero/eramba_v2/issues/554

Thanks!

ps. remember all this dashboards are going to change in the next couple of months.

I seem to still be having this problem even after the r34 upgrade. I deleted and recreated my security control (Quarterly HIPAA Access Control Audit) and only included one audit for it, and no maintenances. I still get the following on the Dashboard:

Here is the Control as it appears in the Security Services page:

Here is the Audit report:

Here is the Maintenances report:

Let me know if there is any more information you need or anything I can do to fix this on my end.

Thanks!

-Noah

Still having an issue with this after the R35 upgrade as well. Thoughts?

My bad - i did not make myself clear here. We fixed (hopefuly) the graph that shows failed controls:

the dashboard is not fixed and it wont be fixed since we are coding now a new one, the one shown on the documents above.

I hope I did not messed up expectations too much!!

No problem! Thanks for the explanation. Looking forward to the fix when the new dashboards come out!

-Noah