Feature - awareness modules improvements

why doesn’t this link to the eRamba Policy portal to allow the colleague to review the “Acme IT Policy” before answering the question?

the association of policies was is simply informative, on 1.x template when you had a policy asociated to an awreness training it would show on the policy module a statistic of the percentage of people that completed the training. so it was a way from the policy module to see how many people had seen the training asociated with that policy. that piece of information is no longer shown on the policy module, but we could put it back in some form (need to think how)

When a colleagues clicks on the hyper link found within the e-mail, the awareness landing page states “Trainings you need to do”, I would recommend removing the “S” to make the gramma correct

Agreed , this should all be user defined … the “s” is there because more than one training could have been there.

I have found that I am unable to edit the ‘Recurrence’, ‘Reminders’ and ‘Reminders Apart’ once an awareness plan has been established. Could these fields be made adjustable?

These numbers are fixed because changing them while an awareness is running could cause issues , nothing that can be fixed, but back then when we built this feature it was not a simple matter. this can probably be improved.

int ref: https://github.com/eramba/eramba_v2/issues/2348