Feature - B2B - Client Contract and NDA Management

Dear Eramba team,

I would like to suggest the implementation of a new feature in Eramba for managing clients contracts and non-disclosure agreements (NDAs). As a user of Eramba, I believe that this feature could provide significant value to organizations looking to streamline the process of contract management and better manage the risks associated with these agreements.

The proposed module for managing contracts and NDAs could allow users to upload and store contract and NDA documents, as well as track key information such as contract expiration dates, renewal terms, and contractual obligations. Additionally, the module could include risk assessment and due diligence features that would allow users to assess the risk associated with each contract and NDA. This could include evaluating the potential risks of breach of contract or NDA, assessing the reliability and reputation of the contracting party, and reviewing any potential legal or regulatory issues that could arise from the agreement.

In addition to capturing risk information, we think it would be helpful for the clients to be able to link supporting controls to each contract. These controls might include things like access controls, monitoring and reporting requirements, and training and awareness programs.

By providing a centralized location for managing contracts and NDAs and integrating risk assessment and due diligence features, Eramba can help organizations better understand and manage the risks associated with these agreements. This would be especially valuable for organizations that handle a large number of contracts and NDAs.

I believe that this feature could significantly improve the functionality and value of Eramba for a wide range of organizations. Please let me know if you require any additional information or if you have any questions regarding this feature request.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

1 Like