Feature - Dashboard links / Drilldown

Hello!

would it be possible to have the items on the dashboard be clickable links, that alows you to drill down to the items or show a filtered page only showing those items?

example - if i want to know which risks are placed as critical post-treatment, i click on the dashboard and eramba would take me to a filtered list showing the risks that are applicable to the selected criteria (e.g. risk score=45/threshold=Critical)

Kind regards
Jonas

2 Likes

any graphical development is around 10 times more expensive than simple CRUD development (literally) … so we keep our graphical stuff to the bare minimum until Bill Gates calls us and donates a few millions to our bank accounts!

is nice what you suggest of course , but unfortunately there are many other things realting to reporting we need to achieve first (pivot tables, your own types of charts, etc)

Understandable, gotta get the biggest effect pr. dollar invested :wink:

I was just thinking that the filter used to create the rendering, could be imbedded as links in the representation, and that it would be “an easy target” - but put it on bottom of the list.

/regards
Jonas

Hello,
As I understand eramba’s financial point of view, I definitelly agree with Jonas regarding the interrest of such a functionnality. In the filtering system, you cannot select all items with, for example, impact score 4 and probability score 5, you can only select items with Risk Score Analysis Equal 20… And in this case, it list you items with impact score 4 and probability score 5, but also items with probability score 4 and impact score 5 !!! And the same principle is also applicable to Risk Score Treatment.
Do you think it will be possible to adapt filters to take this kind of selections in account?
And in this case, it would be possible to link the dashboard to such requests that will give automatic list of items shown in Jona’s illustration in the initial post.
Thank you,
Alain.

We will do many modifications on the Risk module on Q1 2023, we’ll try to add these type of changes too there. Thanks.

1 Like

Great News ! Thanks for the follow up! Enjoy your WE.
Alain.

How is the clickable matrix coming along?

Its been called out by prospective clients as a sticking point, which has prevented us from reselling Eramba licenses.

Thanks!

we are assembling a team for a new UI, it wont happen until next year tough.

Just curious, what are these prospective customer options and what is their price tag? My point is, how much are they willing to pay for a clickable matrix.

1 Like

Just wanted to “upvote” the idea, a feature like that would be much more helpful in explaining the current risks to management.

we agree with you, the new UI should take care of this … but that is a year from now :upside_down_face:

Hello, we’re currently migrating our risk register from Jira (with a specific risk management plugin), which allowed such drill downs, to Eramba. We’re really looking forward to this feature in the new UI. It will make all the difference during executive meetings where we need immediate drill down capability. Do you have any indicative timeframes for this? Thank you and keep up all the excellent work you’re doing!