Feature - Filter by Impact and Probability (value) in Business-continuities

In the Business-continuities section, we would like to be able to filter by the impact value or probability value variables, since currently it can only be filtered by the descriptive name and together in the “Risk Analysis Classification” field. That is, if we want to filter the risks with Impact > 3 and probability > 3 we could not do it and we would like to be able to do so.

May I ask if the following may be included in future releases?

this type of filter should be done on the risk section, we can not do that on the bu section … filters would have to go several layers across various modules…is not something that scales.

Maybe I haven’t expressed myself correctly. I am referring to the Business-Continuities section, not Business Units. In the Business-Continuities section we would like to be able to filter by the impact value or probability value variables, since currently it can only be filtered by the descriptive name and together in the “Risk Analysis Classification” field

If you are in any module that has a direct relation to a Risk (controls, policies, continuity plans, etc) and you want to filter if the asociated risk is high, low or whatever you will need to use dynamic status.

1- create a dynamic status on the risk module (visible or not) that triggers when the risk is high, low, etc
2- create a dynamic status on the related module that picks up that asociated status

You have an example of what i mean on our public demo:

With that status you can:

• create a filter, “send me all controls which mitigate a high risk”
  • send a notification “email the control owner when the control mitigates a high risk”
  • etc