Feature - Item Additional Information in Compliance Package Items

Hi,

Why can’t I choose the filter “Item Additional Information” in the Compliance Package Items page? However, it is possible to choose in the Compliance Analysis module.

For me, the “Item Additional Information” would fit better on the Compliance Package Items page because this is where I see the requirements, raw without any statuses etc… It’s also the only thing from the import template/files that doesn’t get shown here.

For example, if i would like to show somebody in my organisation all their requirements and how they should interpret these requirements (“Item Additional Information”), the Compliance Package Items page is where I would like to show it.

I’m aware that I can create a new filter in Compliance Analysis module including the same filter items, but then I would always have to show the Status of the items as well. Also, to me the focus in Compliance Analysis should be on the compliance of requirements (statuses, missing reviews etc.), not how to implement an control for the requirements. Showing this help text here take up to much of the screen that you instead need for the analysis part.

Could the filter option for “Item Additional Information” be added in the Compliance Package Items page?

Many thanks!

yep - this is missing on the filter:

we need to include the 7th column of the CSV package

int ref: https://github.com/eramba/eramba_v2/issues/2577

thanks!