Feature - Manager Escalation

It would be great if Eramba could escalate to the users manager when they have not completed their training’s after the final reminder.

In our AD environment this would mean looking up the AD Attribute Manager and then pulling their display name and email.

Yep - in fact we have a hack on our eramba that does this , but it was hardcoded. The problem is where the “manager” of a user account is recorded, in our case we get a daily CSV feed from SAP. What about you?

In our AD this is collected in the “Manager” Attribute

Hi,

I like the idea of this feature; I would suggest it to be like the following.
Why not have the option in “Groups” so we can assign users as “group manager” or “group members”, which can be an optional field. or set it per user (I think thus would be better). Then when we want to send notifications we can choose “Custom role” or “Custom Role’s Manager.”

While running Eramba across our relatively big company, we’re facing the issue of having to follow up with individuals even though we send them a lot of reminder notifications through Eramba, which they ignore. So, I realized that this problem was facing us before we started using Eramba and it would be quickly resolved with an escalation email.

We use this feature in another tool we use in awareness and it’s very successful