Feature - More Customization Fields and Tabs

It would be nice if we could have more than 30 fields and 3 custom tabs in a section.

I couldn’t see that this had already been requested, apologies if I missed it.

we put this limit many years ago because its pretty cpu intensive in some very specific scenarios, never no-one complained about this so is likely not normal to hit this limit. if you do not mind please let us know here or on support if you prefer, what you are trying to achieve perhaps there is some other way of doing it.

Hi Kisero,

Thanks for your response. That’s interesting to hear, perhaps I am missing something.

Mostly this came about regarding keeping details for third parties.
Whilst we have managed to combine some of the fields into one, such as a paragraph field combining
Contact Name, Address, E-mail and Phone Number etc… - Ideally these should be separate and that would be several of the 30 field limit used already.

Keeping track of any compliance certifications the third parties have and when they expire as well - That’s at least two fields for each over various PCI, ISO and other certifications.

Perhaps I am missing something and there is a better way of doing this?

no i think this scenario you describe is completely realistic, i’ll talk to guys and see if expanding field limits would not present an issue.

We will extend it to 60 fields in Third Parties section. Is it enough ?
Int. ref: https://github.com/eramba/eramba/issues/4328

I don’t think we would need more than 60, that will allow us a good few more options thanks!