Feature - REST for Awareness program results

Since there is no JSON-File in the documentation for awareness program results I request to add this feature.

What is that you want to do with a REST api on this module?

I want to query the Training Status of assigned users from a script to inform the Manager (this Information is queried from AD) if the User has not completed his Trainings after a period of time.

This topic doesn’t look like it has been touched in a while. But I also would like to see this feature for the same reasons.

I want to query a for users who have not completed their trainings.

eramba sends a reminder when someone misses a training, you need additional reminders? or you need a report with those that miss trainings (that should be a filter that can be sent to anyone in regular bases)

I would like to be able to pop a warning in my timecard software that they have incomplete trainings. Potentially disallowing a completion of timecard submission if they have incomplete trainings assigned to them.

Did that answer your question @kisero?

yes yes, but i don’t think that is possible in eramba

I think this is a misunderstanding. I would want to query the API to identify if a user has uncompleted awareness trainings.

Do I understand you correctly to say that Eramba is incapable of doing that?

correct, not every module has receiving api’s check the documentation here please: REST APIs | Eramba learning portal

All the API documentation is managed over swagger and you will find it on every section where APIs are enabled on the top menu bar under the name “API”.