Feature - Update tags using Bulk Edit

Hi,

I’d like to be able to update Tags for risks (using Asset based Risk Management) using bulk edit.

The Bulk Edit screen doesn’t show Tags

like the individual edit does:

Cheers,
Ties

Similar issue here: Remove limitations of bulk edit

@ties Did you actually realize that none of the fields are “bulk editable” ?

Did you change the option in the dropbox on the right first?
The remark in red underneath each field changes and explains what is going to happen …

Like:
Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 16.51.25
and
Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 16.51.32
?

facepalm

haha !

@ties Similar issue for me, unable to update tags using bulk edit within the asset risk management module. Have you found any work around or does the issue still exist?

Cheers,
Jenswin

Hi Jenswin,

On the General Tab this issue is still there, but on the Analysis Tab you can bulk edit tags.

In my case I was able to link the missing labels via MariaDB by adding entries to the tags-table, but you have to know wat you’re doing or things will break … as always :wink:

Kind regards,
Ties

Thanks @ties, appreciate your help :slight_smile:

I’ve just bulk imported a load of risks and now realised having a particular tag on them until the assigned user has reviewed them might be really helpful. I can bulk add Threat and Vulnerability tags on the Analysis tabs for business risks and asset risks but the General tab doesn’t provide the option for bulk updating the tags.

I don’t fancy delving into the DB at this point days before go live…

Did anyone get this working or is it just my install

Is there a technical reason for this? Or is it an oversight?

Feature request: Option to bulk update tags on general tab of risks using the bulk update process.

App Version

DB Schema Version