FYI - Hyperlinking from Microsoft Office to Eramba

Hey Guys,

I thought I would share this. I am in the process of documenting a handover document for my successor using Microsoft Office. As part of this documentation I am hyperlinking from from the document to the correct parts in Eramba that I am writing about.

When testing the hyperlinks I realised that the hyperlinks only take you to the base URL and not to the correct part of the system. The same would happen if there was a query in the URL. After a bit of digging I came across the following Microsoft KB

This is a known issue with Office programs. Once I installed the reg fix it now works as it should. This issue is not limited to Eramba but thought there may be others trying to achieve the same thing