Question - Account Reviews Upload via API?

I see a new feature in 3.18.0 is the ability to upload account review feeds via API. I do not see any documentation in the learning portal for this, though, I do see the swagger for it.

What’s the intended scenario for this? Looking at the swagger, it looks like one would just push the path to the file (which would be placed in a static location, not much different from how it originally worked) instead of uploading a file using a POST. Is this accurate?

Hello David,

You can find api requests in eramba collection.
It is intended mainly for Saas version, we will add more documentation when the Saas is finally live.

Hi Sam,

I do see it in the swagger feed - I’m just trying to reconcile the added feature (which is states “Possibility to upload file for Account review via API” in the release notes) to what I’m seeing. I’m only seeing the ability to add a feed via the API (which still requires a file path) and no capability to upload a file via the API.

If the intent of the feature is just a building block for the future/SaaS, that’s fine - just wanted to make sure I understood what exactly was added with that feature.

a “feed” is a “file” , the feed contains a file with the accounts to be reviewed !

From your description, it appears that instead of uploading a file directly through a POST request, the API allows you to push the path to the file. This might indeed simplify the process, especially if the file is located in a static location accessible to the API. By providing just the path to the file, it reduces the b2b data building transfer overhead associated with uploading the entire file via POST.

The intended scenario for this feature could be scenarios where automation and integration are essential. For instance, if you have an automated system for generating account review feeds or if you’re integrating account review feeds into your existing workflows or platforms, using the API to push the file path can facilitate seamless integration without the need for manual intervention.