Question - Admin group non updated ACL error message

I don’t know if there is a bug underlying this, the description of “All but Settings”, “Notification Feedback”, “Third Party Feedback” and “Admin” groups is currently "This is a system message, this group might not have updated ACLs please make sure you edit and review them "

i looked at the live demo and the same message appears for some groups

is this a real error if so, how do i check that the permissions for these groups are what they are supposed to be?

if not, i’m thinking these may be special groups, i think it should probably have a better message

It’s not an error. It’s just a warning saying that we recommend to everybody review the “default groups” before using them.

The “default groups” were created just in order to help users in their first steps. If you are going to implement eramba, you will probably need to create your own custom groups.

I understand the need to create custom groups.

however that message "This is a system message, this group might not have updated ACLs please make sure you edit and review them " gives the impression, at least to me, that something might have failed to update and therefore those ACLs might be broken/wrong.

the admin group cannot be checked via the settings/Authorizations screen, its not an option, and while the “all but settings” is relatively obvious what it should be.

I have no way of knowing what “Notification Feedback”, “Third Party Feedback” should default to
but on my test install they don’t seem to have permissions to anything. if that’s correct then the warning, and the groups themselves, are just confusing.

I think that warning should be replaced with something more self explanatory

certainly for the admin group as you cant edit or view its ACL anyway