Question - Community 2019 - Cron issue?

Installing Community 2019 to give it a test drive. Installing from code and have done all the usual things, but I’m getting an error on the daily cron after fixing all other items on the list. Is it possible that it’s bombing out looking for a valid license?

Log below:

ubuntu@ip-172-31-28-164:~$ sudo /var/www/html/app/Console/cake cron job daily
You should configure Cron URL in Settings.
Starting Cron Task - BackupRestore.BackupRestoreCron
Task: BackupRestore.BackupRestoreCron
Message: Your CRON Task “BackupRestore.BackupRestoreCron” has been completed successfully
Execution Time: 0.004s

Starting Cron Task - ObjectStatus.ObjectStatusCron
Task: ObjectStatus.ObjectStatusCron
Message: Your CRON Task “ObjectStatus.ObjectStatusCron” has been completed successfully
Execution Time: 0.590s

Starting Cron Task - AdvancedFilters.AdvancedFiltersCron
Task: AdvancedFilters.AdvancedFiltersCron
Message: Your CRON Task “AdvancedFilters.AdvancedFiltersCron” has been completed successfully
Execution Time: 0.018s

Starting Cron Task - AwarenessCron
Task: AwarenessCron
Message: Your CRON Task “AwarenessCron” has been completed successfully
Execution Time: 0.014s

Starting Cron Task - Widget.WidgetCron
Task: Widget.WidgetCron
Message: Your CRON Task “Widget.WidgetCron” has been completed successfully
Execution Time: 0.018s

Starting Cron Task - AutoUpdateCron
Task: AutoUpdateCron
Message: CRON task “AutoUpdateCron” failed to process with error: Since there seem to be system errors (on the linux system were this eramba runs) we cant let you update the system. Visit the System Health page check for details on what could be wrong.
Execution Time: 0.016s

Starting Cron Task - Dashboard.DashboardCron
Task: Dashboard.DashboardCron
Message: Your CRON Task “Dashboard.DashboardCron” has been completed successfully
Execution Time: 0.013s

Error: Error occured while running Cron

Are you on Ubuntu? … if that is the case php.ini for CLI must be the same as for Apache …

root@demo-e:/etc/php# find . -type d
./7.0
./7.0/fpm
./7.0/fpm/conf.d
./7.0/fpm/pool.d
./7.0/mods-available
./7.0/apache2
./7.0/apache2/conf.d
./7.0/cli
./7.0/cli/conf.d

Yes, I’m on Ubuntu. Using NGINX as the web server could be biting me though. The only check failing on the system health page is the CRON, but the CRON is failing because something on the system health page isn’t good. Since the note on the daily is that the license must be valid for enterprise, I jumped to that conclusion to start. I’ll see if I can get switched over to Apache to see if that will fix it.

ubuntu@ip-172-31-28-164:/etc/php$ find . -type d
./7.2
./7.2/apache2
./7.2/apache2/conf.d
./7.2/mods-available
./7.2/fpm
./7.2/fpm/pool.d
./7.2/fpm/conf.d
./7.2/cli
./7.2/cli/conf.d

Switching to Apache didn’t change anything.

and what is not good on the system health? i think is best if you send an email to support@eramba.org with the error log (system / settings / error log) and letting us know which componenents of the system health are not ok.

just did a test install and worked well , no issues so must be something on the linux or the steps you are taking to run the system. just ask support. since last thursday when we published the website there are some 50 installs registered … so it should work.

Got it - if there’s 50 others installed without issue, I’ll run the steps again!