Question - community install issues

Hello,
I am trying to use the community edition and browse through the application. For doing so, I have installed eramba community edition through docker as guided in the install guide. I am able to see the dashboard with ’ This is a community install - this dashboard has limited charts. Upgrade to enterprise for more chart options and support this project!'.
When I try to browse through other sections of the application, I am redirected to ‘Internal Error Occured’ page. To fix this, I tried looking into the console error. It says

‘GET https://localhost:8443/assets 500 (Internal Server Error)
VM843:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined
at loadBasis (eval at (eval at (YoonityJS-2.0.2-eramba.js?app_v=3.21.0:15:1)), :1:3706)
at eval (eval at (eval at (YoonityJS-2.0.2-eramba.js?app_v=3.21.0:15:1)), :1:4049)
at eval (eval at (eval at (YoonityJS-2.0.2-eramba.js?app_v=3.21.0:15:1)), :1:4135)
at eval (eval at (YoonityJS-2.0.2-eramba.js?app_v=3.21.0:15:1), :1:1)
at YoonityJS-2.0.2-eramba.js?app_v=3.21.0:15:1’.

Not sure how to resolve this issue as Internal Server Error can’t be handled on client side. Could anyone help me resolve this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
AG

Hello,

What is the host machine OS? Can you send us all the logs to support email? (support@eramba.org)
Include logs from:
docker logs eramba
and also all logs from eramba container, path:
eramba/app/upgrade/logs

Hi Sam,
The host machine OS is windows. I have emailed the logs from console error and docker logs -f eramba. Not able to figure how to access /var/www/eramba/app/upgrade/logs. Please advise me. I can share those logs, too.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
AG