Question - filters using OR instead of AND

I’m trying to create a filter to list High or Medium or Low risks, based on Risk Analysis/Risk Treatment score. However, the options available are Equal, Above, Under, IsEmpty. which doesn’t suit the above requirement, particularly while I’m trying to filter out Medium risks, which spans across different scores.

1 Like

filters work on “AND” terms , not “OR” … that is planned fort this year among other filter updates (see forum please)

I would also like to see that filters allowed for choosing what filter strategy should be used, and/or respectively… both can be useful depending on individial usecases.

+1 on this.

For example, I would like to list all Compliance Package Items whose Chapter ID is 7, 8, 13, 17 or 18. This seams to be impossible right now?

As a work around, you can add some custom fields and set the filter to look at those. Not ideal, but it’ll work…

yes, we all agree filters is the core of the every day eramba work and they improvements. after this summer, we are lining up a team to work on a completely new filter engine and UX/UI - is a priority and while it will not be a quick fix, it will be a good fix.

all this features are on our backlog already

1 Like