Question: Missing or invalid CSRF cookie

I am a brand-new Enterprise user (YAY ME!) and I am having challenges. My Linux guy gut the VM spun up, and then got hammered by Covid. I have gone through the VM Setup doc, but I am getting the error:

I need help. I’m not a Linux guy, so I admit that I don’t know what I don’t know.

I have seen this when I was testing our install documentation. For us it turned out to be client side. Basically, the browser couldn’t create a secure token for some reason. It was due to the browser trying to use information from a previous install. A refresh of the browser fixed this for us.

If that doesn’t work, I would either clear your cookies, use a different browser, or use incognito mode.

exactly … typically you will hit this if you have different eramba sessions (installs) on the same “tab”. ingonito will fix it or clear cache.

I updated to the latest version of ermaba and then was not able to login. I cleared cache and cookies in my Browser (Chrome) and got the CSRF error when attempting to login. I tried Incognito mode, Edge and FireFox and get the CSRF error. Please advise. Thank you

Are you on 3.19 or 3.19.1? Using LDAP?

Whatever the latest update is and yes, LDAP - tho admin is local account

I have just tried ingonito, I cannot get in same error

I only had one eramba session open when I was doing the 3.19 update, once the update was finished, i disabled maintenance mode and i was then logged out. it only when I attempted to login I had this problem.

Same. Cleared cache, cookies, used Incognito and FireFox, still get the same error

yes, I get the same test result on all the browsers

+1 having same issue here. We have installed a new instance (with docker) and we get the same error using Chrome. With Microsoft Edge works well.

Get the error with Edge, Chrome and Firefox

Can you please send us about page to our support mail (support@eramba.org) so we can review the logs?

For the browser? I cannot get into the eramba software thru the web portal.

We found out what the problem is. it is caused by one of the security fixes we did in the 3.19.0 release.
Please contact us at support@eramba.org so we can do a call.

Hi, FYI we were able to solve the issue by clearing the cache of eramba. Thanks and regards

Hi, Did you clear this from the setting or command line as this is not working for me.

Most often, cleaning the cookie of the browser helps. Or try to access eramba in an incognito window.

Try this too please