Question - Security Services - visibility of custom fields

Hi there,

Is it a bug or is it how its supposed to be?

When I try to add a custom field in a custom tab under: Security Services Catalogue / Customization / “Audit” & “Maintenance”:

The field / tab doesnt appear under creation of a Security Services.

It only works when I add a custom field in a custom tab under: Security Services Catalogue / Customization / “Security Service”

Looking forward to hear from you

BR

Christian Rozet

Hi,

Custom fields need to be setup for each modal.

So Audit & Maintenance don’t share the same custom field with Security Service, you need to create one for each of the modals.

Regards,
Kristijan

Hi!

I tried to visualize this in the pictures. I have already created one for the Audit tab / modal and enabled it. But it doesnt appear in custom tab side … ?

/Christian

Hi Christian,

The Sec. services has “three” sections (modals as we call them)

• the security services (when you click on “add”)
  • the audits (which are part of the security services and only shown when you click manage / audits)
  • maintenances (which is more or less the same as audits)

And that is why you have “three” types of:

• notifications
  • custom fields

when you add an “Audit” , you will see it under the sec. services you choose at the manage / audits section. that one i use it to track the actual time an audit took.

i made this quick video, not sure you have access to see it? (not sure permissions allow you to see it) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lG119OB5imOWrCVSgya2lNJkl3yp_kiL/view

when you add an “sec service” custom field, it will go to the actual sec. service … i used this one to write down the template of an email sent every 50 days to the control owner … so remind them of what is their job.

if this is not clear, we can do a zoom call and help you out - send an email to support@eramba.org to coordinate some dates that work for both.

regards!

Very vey useful video - thank you for the support!

BR

Christian Rozet