Today around lunch-time we’ll be releasing 2.5.0 the following is a list of the stuff included on the release:
- normalise policy portal login page (2253)
- Language select - awareness policy login (2243)
- User defined custom roles names (2223) … please read the updated documentation to understand how this works
- Grant all access on Access List page doesn’t work (2252)
- Compliance Package cannot be duplicated (2249)
- wrong helper text compliance package (2247)
- Wrong User Dashboard numbers (2246)
- performance on queries related to the program section (#)
- Optimization for indexes (2251)
- Refactor Settings Bakend Logic (2238)
We had included also a purge trash functionality but in the end we did not include it as we had second thoughts about it.
Release 2.6.0 will focus on core maintenance (which might bring a faster system in some circumstances), user accounts no longer limited to admin, SAML 2.0 and if we are lucky compliance mappings…and of course, a ton of bug fixing.