Support- Dashboard shows not all related items

Hello :slight_smile:

I have an user with restrictions in eramba, so he can only make comments and attachments and view items.

He uses the dashboard to know what he has to do. But there is only one policy shown at the area for expired tasks. On the other hand I can see that there are two more policies related to his group but not shown on his dashboard. What´s wrong with that?

Any updates on the dashboard functionality?
My users would like to use it, but it is not showing all their future and / or past tasks.

Hello,

Sorry, I’m not sure what you mean. Widgets now also have acls so you only see items that belongs to users. Or are you saying that some of the items that should be visible on widgets are not there? Can you show us some example where we see that person have role assigned and can not see the item?

Hi Sam,

let me try and explain with my dashboard as that user isn’t available right now.

I and the user I mentioned, were missing items in the expired tasks section. He only has 1 single item showing there while I have more but am still missing some.

How can one configure these dashboards, i.e. what is showing there for whom? I just need a pointer to figure out what changed (we did upgrade not long ago from the latest 2.x version of eramba to 3.x) and we’ll figure it out from there.

What the user sees on the index (default filter) of each section, he/she should be able to see the same items on widgets (limited to 30 days). In the dashboard config, you should specify which types of tasks you want to see there.

These widgets are recalculated on an hourly basis.

That sounds like it could solve my question but I literally have never seen a screen like your screenshot. Would you mind pointing me to where I can find that setting? Is it per user or an admin setting?

I truly have no idea where I can configure dashboards or widgets.

Aah, I see. Settings/dashboard template, and from there select the dashboard you want to edit. On that report builder, you will see the config of each widget

1 Like

Thanks. I now know that only the last 30 days are shown and it seems I cannot use custom filters, only the system built-in filters. Obviosly I can change those and get the filters to show what I want.

Thanks for the help in figuring this out.