Support - How to delete filters?

I seem to be having a blonde moment but could someone please remind me how to delete filters?

i.e. open eramba dashboard, go to compliance management then go to compliance analysis

How do I delete one of the saved filters?
For some reason or other, I have way too many filters and they are mostly from eramba v1 community so after the upgrade to eramba v2 enterprise most of them are useless to me so I’d like to delete them and recreate useful ones.

@j.meyer

Coincidentally, I noticed that “some” fitlers can be deleted and some can’t - please clarify what is wrong here.

You have more options here, if you want just delete filter in right corner there is a x button

But, maybe you forget to do this step during migration?
This command will basically resync all default filters for all users but it will also delete filters you already created.
Filters which are default can not be deleted.

Thanks Sam,

I will resync all default filters as I do not need any user created filters anymore.

tbh. I doubt that I have forgotten to run that command during migration because some filters are showing the “x” and some don’t but all filters are from before the migration so they should all have the same behavior.