Bug - Account Review Findings

I have implemented a few automated account reviews. The process works well, the accounts are pulled, user gets the email, can mark the accounts as “OK” or “Not OK”. But, I want to document the “Not OK” users under the “Findings” sub-section of “Account Reviews” and there is no means to add a finding? I also can’t find a way to do this from anywhere else, and I couldn’t find a way to do this in the docs.

Am I missing something?
Thanks!

EDIT: I eventually found it here. I will say though, while the feature is great, this is not at all intuitive.

yes, this bug was identified a couple of week ago. we lost the link in between findings and feedback items. findings will be linked to AR directly, not feedback items because of performance issues we had in the past.

internal reference: https://github.com/eramba/eramba/issues/4156

1 Like

What we need then is:

• add action on the “findings” tab on account reviews (now is only available on the portal)
    • first select the account review
    • then you select the pull (using search)
    • then you can the finding
  • then we need a dynamic status
    • on the “feedback” tab, which shows “Finding Open” and triggers when a finding is “open”
    • on the “feedback” tab, which shows “Finding Expired” and triggers when a finding is “open” and expired.
    • on the “pull” tab, which shows the same as above (inherits)
    • on the “account” tab, which shows the same as above (inherits)