On OA module in version 3.17.0:
- i create a questionnaire with hidden and shown questions (sample attached)
- i answer all questions (because of the conditionals, depending on what i answer the second chapter is not answered), bear in mind that since some questions are hidden they are not answered. im attaching answers on csv.
===== HIDDEN QUESTIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IN FILTERS ====
Filters count “Answered Items” and “Un-Answered” items not considering the hidden questions, after submitting a OA it should be %100 , not 67 … and the same for un-answered.
In the case of Locked and Un-Locked is the same story, i can lock “hidden” questions (questions which were not supposed to be answered) and it still counts them in the percentage as “locked”
In the Feedback tab, we need an additional, filtered column, that tells us if the question was “Hidden” or “Shown”. We know if is hidden or shown based on what the user did on the OA , not based on the original questionnaire settings.
FIX: for every one of these four columns (answer/un-answered, locked, un-locked) we need another column which will be titled:
- Answered Items → this will show the “hidden calculated number is factored” (default shown in All Items filter)
- Answered Items (Raw) → this will show the raw number as it is today (default hidden in All Item filter)
- Un-Answered Items → this will show the “hidden calculated number is factored” (default shown in All Item filter)
- Un-Answered Items (Raw) → this will show the raw number as it is today (default hidden in All Item filter)
For Locked / Un-Locked
- Locked Items → this will now take in consideration the hidden questions, and will be by default shown on the filter all items
- Un-Locked Items → this will now take in consideration the hidden questions, and will be by default shown on the filter all items
- Locked Items (Raw)
- Un-Locked Items (Raw)
===== HIDDEN QUESTIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IN CHARTS ====
We have the following charts that are calculated based on these numbers mentioned above. The chart needs another option called “Not Applicable” and that option is calculated based on the column created on the issue above.
Delete this chart, it makes no sense, adjust the default report so is not used.
======== WE NEED TO ROUND UP NUMBERS SHOWN ON FILTER =======
the score and weight is defined as integer on the CSV (screenshot above) but shown as float on the filter, but is not shown correctly i think there second questions could be 1|1|2 but on the filter i do not see any 2.
Online Assessment Feedbacks Eramba (1).csv (931 Bytes)