Bug - hidden questions should not count towards reporting (OA)

On OA module in version 3.17.0:

• i create a questionnaire with hidden and shown questions (sample attached)
  • i answer all questions (because of the conditionals, depending on what i answer the second chapter is not answered), bear in mind that since some questions are hidden they are not answered. im attaching answers on csv.

===== HIDDEN QUESTIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IN FILTERS ====

Filters count “Answered Items” and “Un-Answered” items not considering the hidden questions, after submitting a OA it should be %100 , not 67 … and the same for un-answered.

In the case of Locked and Un-Locked is the same story, i can lock “hidden” questions (questions which were not supposed to be answered) and it still counts them in the percentage as “locked”

We should show these counters like this:

Note: by default “Raw” method will be hidden on the filters

In the Feedback tab, we need an additional, filtered column, that tells us if the question was “Hidden” or “Shown”. We know if is hidden or shown based on what the user did on the OA , not based on the original questionnaire settings.

Github: https://github.com/eramba/eramba/issues/4051

===== HIDDEN QUESTIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IN CHARTS ====

We have the following charts that are calculated based on these numbers mentioned above. The chart needs another option called “Not Applicable” and that option is calculated based on the column created on the issue above.

Delete this chart, it makes no sense, adjust the default report so is not used.

======== WE NEED TO ROUND UP NUMBERS SHOWN ON FILTER =======

the score and weight is defined as integer on the CSV (screenshot above) but shown as float on the filter, but is not shown correctly i think there second questions could be 1|1|2 but on the filter i do not see any 2.

https://github.com/eramba/eramba/issues

Online_Assessment_Question-import-template - Privacy v1.csv (5.0 KB)

Online Assessment Feedbacks Eramba (1).csv (931 Bytes)