- when i add or edit an internal audit record
- my options are pass or failed, we would like to see more options here
- adding a settings menu
- “Audit Results”
- when open , we show the same modal as for example in Policy / Settings / Types
- the existing options (fail/pass) are non editable/removable but can be “hidden from dropdown”.
- an option to “add” (and edit, remove) additional options which will be displayed on the audit result
Note: this also applies to Maintenances, Business Continuity Plans and Goals
Note: the user can not remove options there that have been already been used in audits (as that field is mandatory). When trying to delete an option in use we display:
“This audit result option can not be removed as it is used in $number audit records. Please edit those records and apply a different label before removing this option”.