Feature: csv imports to other modules

Dear Eramba Development Team,

I am a user of the Eramba platform, and I would like to request a new feature that would greatly enhance my experience with the software. Specifically, I would like to see Mass Import and Export functionality added to the:

• Business Units
  • Business Process,
  • Data Asset Flows, and
  • Support Contracts modules.
  • Business Continuity Plans
  • Business Continuity Tasks

As you know, these modules are essential for managing compliance and risk management activities within an organization. However, the process of entering and exporting data within these modules can be time-consuming and prone to errors, especially for larger organizations. By adding Mass Import and Export functionality, users could quickly and easily upload large volumes of data and export it in a standard format for use in other systems.

I believe that this feature would be highly beneficial to many Eramba users, and I urge you to consider adding it to a future update of the platform.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

1 Like

I agree with this 100%. I started to input our DR/BCP and we break down each type of incident and have multiple steps for each. We also separate by facility since each is stand-alone so the prospect of copy/pasting 30 pages of steps for each of our 5 sites is unpalatable.

I was trying to find the usual template download and import feature under the Actions - Add button in the Data Asset Flows page and I noticed this is not present there. Any specific reason for this? It would be great if that is included.

no reson, yes this is there for quite some time and it makes implementing this module very hard.

github: https://github.com/eramba/eramba/issues/4315

1 Like