Question - SAML using Keycloak as IdP

Has anyone been successful configuring an Eramba SAML connector that points to Keycloak, and if so would you be willing to share the settings required to make this work? I believe I am close. Eramba gives me an error saying, “Login credentials not found or missing” even though Keycloak establishes a user session.

Hello,

Try to review authentication.log in eramba/app/upgrade/logs. Maybe you will see something there.
Most of the time the problem is that you are not sending the correct email field so eramba can not pair email saml credentials with user created in eramba.

I was able to get SAML authentication working with Keycloak. Perhaps I will add a post with instructions similar to what we have for Azure AD, OneLogin, and Okta.

1 Like

Hello,
would it be possible to provide some description on how to set up the sso/saml with keycloak? I tried to connect both, but I always get the keycloak error

reason: Cannot_match_source_hash
error: client_not_found

Does anyone has an idea?

I don’t have time to write full instructions, but the early problems we ran into had to do with the “client id”. Based on your error, perhaps you are running into the same issue.

The SAML client id needs to be “https://<fqdn>/samlConnectors/getMetadata”. We discovered this through experimentation and by examining the error logs.