Feature - Online Assessments Charts

These charts are Section AND Item at the OA module

Note: the section charts must be clickable and have visualisation on/off switch

1- How are my OAs by status?

group OAs on a pie chart by “Status” … this chart needs to be clickable so when a user clicks it takes them to that filter.

2- How are questions across my active OAs by status ?

Look at the list of OA which are not submitted and not stopped … then pie chart the items associated to these OAs by status.

3- How are findings across my active OAs by status ?

Look at the list of OA which are not submitted and not stopped … then pie chart the items associated to these OAs by status.

Now the same as above but grouped by Third Party, these are SECTION Charts alone

Background: Third Parties (TP) are linked optionally to OAs , we want to know how these TP related OAs are doing based on the same three questions above: OA, Items and Findings.

*So if i have a TP called “Cleaning Service” i know how many findings it has per status. *

Since we could have hundreds of TPs we’ll pick up the “Top 20” based on how many OAs a TP has associated with. We need to use horizontal grouped-bar charts , where each group is a TP and each bar on the group a status.

Now the same as above but as item charts on the Third Party section

These charts load on the TP section at ITEM level. The charts can now again be pie charts, there is no need for them to be clicable.

Hi - Are you saying that charts are now available for the online assessments?

Charts are available now, not many tough.

This post is about new feature to increase the number of charts on the section. There are also three other improvements planned for OA hopefully completed by June:

Once we complete all these we’ll do an online instructor lead training showing the “whole package” end-to-end. We think its gonna be a good re-bump.

Strategically speaking we are looking at how to improve “data collection” on eramba, hopefully addressing the issue by the end of the year completely.

1 Like

That is great! I will take a look at the charts. As for the new features, we are planning an update to our OA Questionnaire. If this is enabled this month, it is perfect timing. Eramba is doing a great job on listening to feedback and suggestions; then incorporating them later. Keep up the good work!!

thanks ! we try, we really do!